Introduction to Enginio Data Storage
Enginio Data Storage (“EDS”) is a fully managed, NoSQL database for storing non-relational data. EDS automatically scales with your users and supports built-in object level access control and policies, as well as robust queries.
Scalable and Robust Data Storage
EDS provides interface to a database that offers:
- High availability.
- Powerful and robust queries.
- Automatic scaling, backup and disaster recovery.
- Object level access control and policy enforcing.
- Support for any type of data, including files.
- Your data in the cloud.
EDS instances are fully managed by Qt Cloud Services:
- Replicated across multiple data centres.
- Automatically scales as your traffic increase.
- Monitored by Qt Cloud Services engineers.
EDS is accessible via REST APIs. The data objects are stored as JSON objects. EDS has a number of SDK libraries available for many of the leading development environments.
EDS instances can be managed via the Qt Cloud Services management console. The console features a web-based interface for managing the data stored in EDS instances. Once you are ready to get started, head to our Getting Started guide.